To keep your mind functioning optimally avoid all these foods that damage the brain and integrate into your diet nuts, salmon, seaweed, and avocado; You can also perform activities such as playing chess or putting together puzzles, which reduce your risk of brain damage.
If you want to prevent diseases or damage to your memory, we present these foods that undoubtedly damage your brain, so that you eliminate them from your diet today.
1. Sugar. When you consume sugar in excess, the absorption of proteins by the brains is interrupted, which directly affects their development, says a study by the World Health Organization (WHO).
2. Gluten. It is found in refined flours, pasta and rice, is an inflammatory element for your brains, which produces irritating effects such as headaches, anxiety and even depression, says David Perlmutter, neurologist author of “Bread Brain.”
3. Trans fats Older adults with high trans fat diets have lower cognitive abilities as the years go by, and their brains are smaller, according to a study published in the journal Neurology.
4. Tofu. Its consumption in excessive amounts is related to poor memory, especially in people over 68 years, is indicated in a study published by the Dementias and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders.
5. Foods with sweeteners. These contain high amounts of fructose, which decreases adequate brains function; In a study by the University of California, it was shown that rats fed this diet navigated slowly and with less skill through a maze.
health and fitness
health and fitness magazine
healthy food definition
healthy food to lose weight
healthy food recipes