We all know how much bunions pain can be really bad, not to mention bunion removal, being even harder. Bunions are actually deformation on the feet. They form usually on the feet big toes, and manifest when the toes are “out of place”. This abnormal deformation is caused by years of pressure on the big toe joint that pressures it to bend towards the others. All of this causes severe pain in the joint.
Easy homemade recipes for bunion removal
Before doing any of this, it is highly recommended to clear your body of any salt deposits by doing the following:
- Using enameled pot pour approx of 300 ml water on a tablespoon of bay leaf and cook this for 5 minutes
- Use a thermos to collect the mixture and leave it to ferment till the morning.
- In the morning, strain the mixture from the bay leafs and drink the tea from it during the day (in small sips)
- You should do this few days in a row (3 days). Prepare new drink each night.
- Repeat it again every 7 days.
- Most likely side effect from this will be, frequent urinating – this is result of the salt dissolving and being thrown out of the system.
- By the end of 14 days, bunion removal should be start and you should feel pain relief
This process of bunion removal is actually naturally dissolving stones by converting them into sand. The whole process will take about 2 months until the bunion removal process is finished you will be pain free completely.
Bay leaves & alcohol mixture for bunion removal
- Get 100 ml of 96% alcohol and few large bay leaves. After mincing the leaves pour the alcohol over them.
- Leave this mixture to ferment for one week and than strain it.
- Get 3 liters of water and some baking soda(1 tablespoon). Mix the baking soda and the water then soak your feet in it for about 1 hour.
- Once your feet are out and dry, apply the bay leaves & alcohol mixture on the bunions.
- Put some nice cotton socks and lie down(don’t hesitate, take a nap for a hour or two )
- Afterwards wash your feet and do this for few weeks.
- The bunion removal process should be complete in time.
The last recipe bunion pain relief is by using iodine and aspirin
- Use 5 aspirin pills (or Andols), mince then and soak them in iodine (10ml)
- Stir the mixture until the pills get completely dissolved in the iodine
- Apply the mixture on your bunions. (you can also use this mixture for pain relief of aching joints, ankles and other deformations)
- Warm up your sleeping room.
- The pain relief should come quickly.
As a forth option you can use lemon juice and iodine. The process is same as described in the previous recipe. This is also pain relief solution, but it won’t help you for bunion removal.
We all know how much bunions pain can be really bad, not to mention bunion removal, being even harder. Bunions are actually deformation on the feet. They form usually on the feet big toes, and manifest when the toes are “out of place”. This abnormal deformation is caused by…
email@example.comAdministratorHealthy Food Healthy Life